Ongoing Support- Virtual Compliance Service
Neopay’s Virtual Compliance Service (VCS) is a unique, cost effective way of ensuring your company is up-to-speed on its compliance obligations so you can focus on running a profitable business.
Designed to work as an integral part of your compliance function, this service provides support when and where it is needed, allowing you to benefit from dedicated expertise at a fraction of the cost of an in-house team.
on gaining expert advice on regulatory matter
of the enforcement action and other business issues
for changes to legislation and supervisory approach
Our Virtual Compliance Service consists of a core service that adds value to e-money & payments businesses. You will have two experienced partners on hand to:
- Provide advice and support on any ad-hoc compliance and AML issues.
- Provide you with information and advice on upcoming regulatory changes that will affect your business.
- Deliver framework reviews and audits and recommend remedial actions for your controls and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the statutory Annual MLRO Report and periodic regulatory reports.
Our VCS offering can be expanded to include additional modules that allow you to build the solution you need to meet your requirements. Your Neopay Support Team can provide management of the following:
- Compliance monitoring
- Customer Due Diligence
- Complaints Handling
- Fraud and financial crime investigation
- Regulatory training for UK based staff
- Advertising and marketing compliance reviews
- Annual and ad-hoc regulatory returns
- Liaison with the Regulator as appropriate
- New product/service reviews
With a detailed understanding of your business, your partners will advise you on the practical application of regulation within your organisation. And, because all of our consultants are highly experienced industry professionals, they deliver realistic advice and workable solutions.